Mary Moynihan Obituary Sunapee nh, Woman killed after a Falling Tree Struck her SUV – Death

Mary Moynihan Obituary Sunapee nh, Woman killed after a Falling Tree Struck her SUV - Death

Mary Moynihan Obituary, Death –  Wednesday’s storms resulted in the death of a woman when a tree that had fallen onto her SUV caused the vehicle to collide with another tree. The Sunapee School District has now determined the woman who passed away to be who she was. On Wednesday evening about 6:30 o’clock, a tree on Route 11 near Trow Hill Road was responsible for the passing of 22-year-old Mary Moynihan. The tree was in the path of Moynihan’s Toyota Rav4, which was struck by the tree. Moynihan is the daughter of Sean Moynihan, who is currently serving as the administrator of Sunapee Middle/High School, according to Russell Holden, who is the Superintendent of Schools. Moynihan herself is a teacher at Sunapee Middle/High School.

“We must share the sad news with you that our school community was recently affected by a devastating loss, and it is with heavy hearts that we do so. It was announced late last night that Mary Moynihan, the daughter of Sean and Amy Moynihan, had passed away unexpectedly “Holden spoke with the parents through written correspondence. Mary Moynihan recently received her bachelor’s degree in business and economics from the University of New Hampshire’s Peter T. Paul College of Business and Economics. She had just finished her shift at Fidelity Investments and was on her way home when she was hit and killed by a vehicle.

A resident of Sunapee named Michael Grimes provided the following description of the community: “a community that is very, very small and has a strong sense of community. In this area, there is a significant deal of familiarity among the locals with one another.” Students who require or desire aid in coping with the death of a loved one will have access to the school’s crisis intervention team, according to Holden, who made the announcement. Holden expressed his condolences to the family in a letter that was sent to them. He said, “We are grieved by the loss to our school community and will make every attempt to assist you and your child in whatever capacity you require.” The intersection was sealed off for a number of hours, but by the early hours of Thursday morning, traffic was allowed to resume its normal flow.

Related Posts