Hamish Kilgour Obituary, Clean Drummer Has Died – Death

Hamish Kilgour Obituary, Clean Drummer Has Died - Death

Hamish Kilgour Death, Obituary – Amish Kilgour, the longstanding drummer for the New Zealand indie rock band The Clean, was found dead precisely one month after it was reported that he had gone missing at the tail end of the previous month. The discovery of Kilgour’s body came exactly one month after the report of his disappearance. At that point in time, he had accumulated the experience of 65 years. According to the news website Stuff, which operates out of New Zealand, the town of Kilgour was located within the boundaries of the city of Christchurch at one point.

Stuff is a news organization that reports on happenings on a local, national, and international basis. At this point in time, the inquiry into the death has been handed over to the coroner, as stated in a statement that was issued by a spokesman for the police department. Right before they disappeared, the musician was seen at the Palms shopping complex in Christchurch, New Zealand. After that, they could not be located. This occurred only a few short moments before they disappeared. This took place only a moment before they completely disappeared without a trace.

Kilgour, who was born in 1957, and his brother, David Kilgour, together with a number of different bassists, including first Peter Gutteridge and then Robert Scott, founded The Clean in the late 1970s. Also contributing to the band’s formation were Peter Gutteridge and David Kilgour. In addition, the band’s formation was aided by the participation of a number of additional members. In addition, the participation of a number of extra members was quite helpful in the process of the band’s establishment. Kilgour was one of the earliest members of the band to both join and begin playing in it.

The band issued their very first single, which was a song titled “Tally Ho!” and it was released in the year 1981. The record was made available for purchase as a single in the United Kingdom. It was the second release in the entirety of the Flying Nun Records catalog owned and operated by Roger Shepherd. This song had an important role in the beginning phases of the development of an independent rock and pop label that would eventually become legendary.

Related Posts